- Technical information
Pressure Supply 10 bar maximum Wall Thickness Any Inlet ½” BSP male (15 mm copper with Wall Mounting Plate) Outlet Compatible with Brass CK + Hozelock Interlock Backflow Protection In order to protect the drinking water supply in your home from contamination due to backflow, a Double Check Valve is supplied with the “Detach-A-Tap Deluxe”. This is to be fitted to the supply pipe (as shown in installation guide). A hose left connected to a garden tap could potentially become submerged in water at ground level. As a result, dirty water could potentially siphon back into the water system, contaminating the drinking water supply. The Double Check Valve prevents this, as it only allows water to flow in one direction. To meet the requirements of the Water Regulations (which are law), all hose union taps in domestic gardens are to be fitted with a Double Check Valve.
- Whats Included
1. Tap Outlet 2. Wall Fitting 3. Wall Plate 4. Wall Mounting Plate 5. 15 mm Compression Ball Valve and Low Head Loss Double Check Valve 6. 15 mm Push Fit Elbow 7. ½” Brass Hose Connector Inter-Lock Socket
- Delivery & Returns
- Free mainland UK delivery on all orders.
- Order cut-off time for next working day delivery is midday, when in stock.
- Delivery is next day from despatch to England and Wales, 3 working days from despatch to Scotland.
Returns & Refunds
- If you simply change your mind about your tap, you can cancel your order within 14 days of
- receiving it.
- Once the order has been canceled, you are responsible for returning the tap within 14 calendar days of canceling.
- Your order will be refunded within 14 calendar days of returning the tap.
Damaged or Faulty Goods
- Please refer to the ‘Warranty’ section of our Terms & Conditions.